Feeling content in your own four walls depends on many different things. A major factor here is comforting warmth, especially on cold days. Infrared heating can provide this.
- Nearly 100% of electrical energy is transformed into radiant heat directly in the room
- No maintenance costs
- Targeted temperature control using a room thermostat
- Pleasant warmth ideal for allergy sufferers instead of dry heated air
- Can be combined with an existing heating facility
- Also suitable for holiday homes, guest rooms and hobby rooms